cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER RELATED INTERCOMPANY CREDIT MEMO ALWAYS NOT INVOICED

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently created 'Order related inter company credit memo' . For this, we used order related billing (billing relevance = C i.e. Relevant for ord.-related billing - status acc.to target qty) with standard item category 'G2N'. The issue is even after invoicing, sales order item status is 'Not Invoiced' and header status is 'Open', hence these orders are picked up multiple times during background invoice run and multiple invoices are being created.

How do we control the 'Completion' status in order related inter company billing? VBUP-FKSAA is not changed even after billing document creation and remains as A i.e. Not yet processed. Do i need to check VBUP-FKIVP since this is inter company billing.

I have also tried with TVAP-FKREL as 'B' i.e. Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity but of no use.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alex,

What is the document flow for intercompany credit memo? (is there credit memo request? and then credit memo?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

yes, credit memo request to' the ic customer and then credit memo.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi alex,

please paste the screenshots of the

1. document flow (of credit memo request > credit memo)

2. credit memo request VA03 and credit memo VF03

4. item category VOV7

Former Member
0 Kudos

credit memo

credit memo request

customizing credit memo request

item cat

the strange is that if I select an order-rel billing type different from ZG4 that has type 6, the credit memo request disappear from VF04. If I bill with this ZG4 billing type, the credti memo will not disappear from vf04 and the status remains open.

What I have to do in order to close this????

I cannot change the billing document type from 6 (intercompany accredit) to O (accredit) because in case of credit memo request referred to different ic billing from different final customer, I have the splitting .

br

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alex,

You have posted other threads with connected issues.

Important:

1. Credit given to whom?

Are you giving money back to the customer?

Or the supplying company code is giving back money to the ordering company code?

2. If it is credit memo to customer, then sales document category should be O, in the billing type. This is very important - so don't think that 6 and O are interchangable

Please make very clear to whom you want to give the credit (money back)?

3. Sales document type for credit memo request does not require Intercompany billing type. Why have you given this?

4. In configuration, what is the sales document type for Order? (sales order of intercompany process)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i posted something similar but without reply and now i have more details.

1. Credit given to whom? I am not giving money back to the end customers but only to the IC customer :

supplying company code is giving back money to the ordering company code?

3. Sales document type for credit memo request does not require Intercompany billing type. Why have you given this? because I am giving back money to the IC customer

4. In configuration, the sales document type for Order is K - Credit memo request

the flow is:

different sale order to end customer but with suppling company code.

1 big intercompany billing that is the sum of the differents sale order to end customer

1 credit note request - only to the IC company code. NOT TO END CUSTOMER.

So: for the credit note I have no money from end customer but only IC process. This is the reason why I use a document type 6. But the problem is that the status of the billing is not closed.

My problem is that if I change into O, when I create the billing credit memo I have a splitting related to the original invoices to the end customer.

br

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alex,

1. Sales doc type ZG4 - in VOV8, make field intercompany billing blank.

2. Customer A70 - Is this the ordering company code?

3. Paste the billing type, VOFA

4. Change the sales document category to O for the intercompany credit memo

5. Create credit memo request, credit memo. if there is any split, click on split analysis VF01 and paste the screenshot here.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. done, nothing changed

2. A70 is the suppling company code

4-5 Done but it doesnt work. I have the split for each end customer of the original sale order document to end customer.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alex,

2. The customer in your credit memo request should represent the ordering company code and not the supplying company code.

The supplying company code is giving money back to the ordering comp code, so the customer is the ordering company code.

4-5

4-5 Done but it doesnt work. I have the split for each end customer of the original sale order document to end customer.

convey the document types for each step of the intercompany process e.g.

sales document type -

delivery type -

billing type, to end customer -

billing type, to intercompany customer -

sales doc type, for credit memo request -

billing type, credit memo -

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sale organization data and the customer is taken from the copy rule?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alex,

please specify the document types being used in the entire process.

how are you creating the credit memo request? in VA01 with reference or without reference? are you entering the customer manually or it is being automatically populated in the credit memo request?

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have a feel that somewhere in VTFA due to some settings issue you are facing status update issue.

Just have a look.

I have not gone through the whole thread so if not relevant just ignore my comment.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the full process is :

sale order to end customer ZXX

delivery to end customer

invoice to end customer

delivery to end customer

invoice to end customer

delivery to end customer

invoice to end customer

the IC INVOICE ZYY IS REFERRED TO ALL THE 3 PREVIOUS DOCUMENTS.

At this point the company decides to create a credit memo ONLY to the intercompany company.

He creates a credit memo request referred to the document ZYY.

The billing type of the credit memo is 6 (accredit ic).

No credit memo to end customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I try to explain in different way.

this credit note request is done with reference to a IC billing. but is a credit note request raised only to ic customer and there is no flow to final customer (no credit note to the final customer).

so the problem is that if the billing type linked to this document is 6 : there is no split but the document is always in vf04.

if the billing type is O: I HAVE A SPLIT referred to the original documents to final vendor (i don't know why) but disappear from vf04.

What I should do in these cases??

br