cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create condition table V/57

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a new condition table for output determination and need it to be based on the Sales office, and the customer account group KTOKD.

However, the field KTOKD is not available as an allowed field when creating the condition table. 

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to add extra fields into the allowed fields list in V/57 so that I can include the customer account group?

many thanks

Phil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

thank you for responding so quickly.  We have added the field KTOKD into the structure and activated it as per the note.  However, when I modify the access sequence and add in the new condition table, I get the error VT510 "Select a document field for KTOKD". 

The system is asking me to assign a document field to the newly added field, when I click on the "field catalogue" button at the bottom a list of fields is displayed and the Customer Account group is not an option.

Thanks again for your help

Regards

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Please check the below link which contains a detailed explanation on how to add a new field to the field catalog and it's corresponding usage in the creation of output condition table and access sequence. In case you are getting any error even after following the steps mentioned, then kindly revert back.

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/EnhancingOutputDetermination.pdf

Regards,

Som

Answers (0)