cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Build error

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get source code from consolidation as in development updated with wrong code where as Consolidation having correct source.

While import configuration from consolidation in NWDS, I am getting below error -

[dcmake] ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

Mar 24, 2014 11:53:01 AM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.security.api.sda" for DC "******************:test.com/ca/myemployee_dc":

Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.security.api.sda

Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.mw.jco

Please advice how to fix.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you import the dependent SCs (e.g. SAP_BUILDT) in cms webui into consolidation as well?

By the way, you can sync the sources from cons in order to compare changes with dev, just make sure you do not check out from the consolidation space as it is reserved for cbs. One cannot check out from consolidation.

Regards,
Ervin

0 Kudos

Thanks Ervin. I am checking the options you have proposed.

I would like to know here is, I could see recent imported changes under Approval tab in 'Track A' in approved state, and there is an option to Forward to another track. Is it possible here to get that file into 'Track B' and start using as source. If doesn't works, please suggest me the best way to get source code from 'Track A'.

Thanks,

Ajay

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from the error log, it doesn't look like code issue.

have you imported the dependent sca into the track.