cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rail schedule in sap tm

0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a freight order for which the Rail is the mode of transport.

I have created a schedule for the Rail.I cannot able to assign the Schedule to the created Freight order.

Through transportation cockpit,i can able to create the  freight order with FU and Schedule departure being selected.

But once i have created schedule and i have tried to assign the schedule to the existing new freight order,i cannot able to see the schedule from selection view

Can you pls help me out

with regards,

V.Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vannam

what do you mean by 'i cannot able to see the schedule from selection view'?

Sensen

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kumar,
Could you describe the background for the question? Right now you can create a freight order from a schedule but why would you link a manually created freight order afterwards with a schedule?

Regards

Arno Bruns

0 Kudos

Hi Arno,

I want to create a rail Freight order first,then i want to assign the schedule for the freight order.

or I want to create the Schedule based freight order.

Since my schedule has multi-stops ,since my trains pick ups the load at different stages.

So i don't have the idea of the loads what my freight order is going to carry.Moreover i want to insert the Freight units as products in cargo.Based on the schedule id,iam going to pick the freight order,then iam going to insert the products at various stages in the cargo.

So i want scheduled based freight order without freight units

with regards,

V.VIjay Kumar