cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I m facing one issue  j1idepotstock1 quantity not updated . means  when i put the plant name all material related data is fatching but when go to simulate Quantity remaining in the depot.not showing the remaining quantity in depot.give the proper solution regarding this issue for reference give screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok noted but atleast give solution raised by me i explain already .not able to post screenshot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry still I am unable to understand your issue.  Not sure, why you were not able to share the screen shot here.  Just execute the said TCode, copy the area from SAP via either Snipping or Zagreb tool, paste it in word or JPG and save it in desktop.  Now you can very well attach here by clicking the icon which you can see when you respond here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post your screenshot here. You can use the "Insert Image" icon for posting the screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ressolve my issue client want  same quantity in mmbe ,mc.5 and j1idepotstock1 .j1idepotstock1 not updated actually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

summation button in application tool bar send u detail in ur mail id

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi G

Please avoid adding such text

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vanita singh

Please dont have any one to one communication through this forum which is against the forum rules.  Whatever assistance you require, you have to post here only.  Better go through the forum rules which you can find to your right screen of SCN, before posting here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you see then Simulation button in J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 report?

Please eloborate your query in detail.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vanita,

Can you explain more detail?

Manh Tuan