cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Axis Adapter responses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured a SOAP AXIS receiver adapter that consumes an external webservice.

The service is reached, when I receive a fault message (due to content errors), this file is stored on the server,

now that all those errors are solved, the response message can't be saved, instead I receive an error message in the

message log:

24.03.2014 11:32:59.907InformationMP: processing local module localejbs/AF_Adapters/axis/AFAdapterBean
24.03.2014 11:32:59.932ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:
Internal Error (from server)
24.03.2014 11:32:59.934ErrorAcknowledgement handling failed for type SystemErrorAck. Reason: java.lang.Exception: Acknowledgement not possible for synchronous message.
24.03.2014 11:32:59.947Error

Exception caught by adapter framework:
Internal Error (from server)

the configuration of the Asynch/synch bridge is done as follows:

RequestResponseBeanpassThroughtrue
ResponseOnewayBeaninterfaceFILES_RESPONSE
ResponseOnewayBeaninterfaceNamespacehttp://namespace
ResponseOnewayBeaninterfaceNamespaceOnFaulthttp://namespace
ResponseOnewayBeaninterfaceOnFaultFILES_FAULT
ResponseOnewayBeanreceiverChannelOnFaultCC_TO_FILE
ResponseOnewayBeanreplaceInterfacetrue

have i overlooked something? or do i need to configure something in the backend?

Kind regards,

Koen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

after I added the modules:

AF_Modules/CloneMessageBean

AF_Modules/SendAckBean

around the originals, my problem was solved.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Labie,

i am facing this issue only in my Development environment.

i have not added the above parameters mentioned by you in my Quality and Production environment, but still is working fine there,

According to my observations made in my Development server, there is some issue with my adapter engine cache, it is not getting refreshed, can you put some light on this

PFA.... image for the error that i amgetting after refreshing the cache

Thanks & Regards,

Sushant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Quality of Service (QoS) to 'Exactly Once' and recheck if it works.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

The scenario was working fine but since last few days, it is giving me the above error.

its a synchronous scenario so Best effort is the most appropriate choice, but thanks for your reply,

i want to share wit u , that i had created a HTTP request in my NWA , and aftr dat i am facing the issue ,

i faced a issue with my cache first and now i am gettin this, can you please throw some light in this.

regards,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this be the case, then please check with BASIS team first if the HTTP connection between PI and other ECC system is ok or not.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Labie,

I am facing the same issue , did you resolve the issue??

if you can share some knowledge on this, will be appreciated...

regards,

sushant