cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool log was empty in MM_EKKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to archive MM_EKKO but the write job doesnot select the records & the spool generated was empty.

I even ran the preprocessing job for it, and in the application specific customization, we gave the residence time 1 is 0 & residence time 2 is also 0.

Please find attached screenshots.

Kindly , let me know the solution for this issue as soon as possible .

Regards,

swetha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Please check whether the PO documents under your selection is complete & closed in all respects.

Also share which year data you are Archiving ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your pre processing program hasn't selected any records since all are open items and no deletion indicator has been set. So your write program hasn't selected any record. Please close the open items then run Pre processing and then run the write program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Deepak,

Thank you for the reply.

How to check whether the selection is complete & closed.

The archiving is done according to the document type.

Regards

swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell how to close the items and then how to set the deletion indicator ?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

You may need to get in touch with MM Consultant to check completness of PO.

I have a understanding that if all the PO items are delivered and Invoice is being done, then PO is completely closed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to set deletion indicator, the pre processing program itself sets deletion indicator for the closed items. So all you need to do is to close the open items. In pre processing spool log you will get the details for the openness of the item based on that you can close the records, take the help of your functional consultants or business core team member.