Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The error 600 occurred in the current database connection LCA

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Members,

We have just restored our SCM system (made SCQ as replica of SCP) and did the post refreshing activities too. But now we are stuck on "The error 600 occurred in the current database connection LCA" error while filtering out data in planning book based on selection profile. This is working fine in PRD system but we are not getting it  to work in QAS system. Upon looking more closely into this issue we have found some differences in the parameters(size of heap memory etc )of the live cache but i think is proportional to RAM of the system and as both system have different sizes of RAM so this might not be the issue.

I need your help and suggestions for resolving this issue. Request the experts to guide me further on this.

Kind Regards

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please can you ask your Basis Team to check this SCN thread and ask them to check if there are any OutOfmemory Exceptions and OMS terminations. If yes asked them to take necessary actions (may be they can increase heap size).

Note: While running Monitor, ask the Basis Team to run Monitor on the day when the dump occured. Otherwise they will show all green and say no issue from their side.

-ruby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathik,

please check Note -  1910555,  hope it helps

Rgds

Raja kiran R

kartikr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for recommending the SAP Note but we have already gone through it, and all of the things that we have looked so far lead us to one c'mon juncture.i.e OmsMaxHeapSize. what are the SAP recommendations on what should be the ideal OmsMaxHeapSize as per the RAM? Do we have any sizing tool available as to know whether we have set the OmsMaxHeapSize correctly?

Kind Regards

Kartik