cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in GRC Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am looking for an Expert who could assist me in GRC Migration.

I have downloaded the Migration guide, which is available on Market Place.

There is a Migration Tool available (Java Tool), howevre there is nothing mentioned about the migration tool in Migration Guide. This is confusing.

Currently there 2 active modules in GRC 5.3 and those are RAR and SPM.

ARM need to be configured once we migrate to GRC 10.

I need help for migration planning or making a roadmap for Migration and also require help on requirement gathering / Business Blueprinting for ARM.

Please revert back on the same thread.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atul Rajwade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

I need help for migration planning or making a roadmap for Migration and also require help on requirement gathering / Business Blueprinting for ARM.

This type of help is architecture and strategy experience. Have you done design work before?

If you are hoping for some assistance, you might get a better response if you provide what you are intending to do first and seek clarification on your thoughts rather then just say you need help without specify which parts your need assistance with.

Asking someone to revert back to you this information to close to completing system design for you.

If you do not know how to architect a solution, I recommend you seek a consultant to provide this service to you. The planning and roadmap will come back to the business process design, understanding what data needs to be migrated from 5.3 (e.g. rule set, mitigating controls, etc) as well as how GRC 10 is to be used.

Regards

Colleen

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow GRC migrationGuide..

Incase any issue you face raise a query.

Regards,

Prasant K Paichha