cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

We use the standard extractors 0FI_GL_14, 0FI_AR_30, 0FI_AP_30 to account "Accounts receivable" and "Accounts payable". Since that report, we consider only open positions, hence we analyze the date alignment AUGDT. In productive ERP we encountered the same problem: the delta update procedure 0FI_GL_14 AIED. Thus, the information found on forums and help'e had such understanding - if the document is created, the record should get a table BWFI_AEDAT, which are read from the changed document titles, then ship all items from BSEG. Everything would be fine if not for adjustment is not key fields: for example clearing operation or reversal. At this point, the field BKPF-AEDAT transactionally not changed in ERP, therefore changes should not get in BWFI_AEDAT, but the data in BW come.

If we consider a specific example, but I want to note that this problem is not regular, so it is impossible to systematize the problem:

1 creates a document with empty AUGDT, AUGCP, AUGBL.
Delta says it for me and ship in BW.
After a time a document is created 2, which is a reversal of the document 1 and shall AUGDT, AUGCP, AUGBL in both documents, but only brings the delta document 2 and the amended document 1 does not work.

Dear experts, help to understand how to construct a chain of operations since inception to the end-1 document display in reporting document 2. Just wanted to you to share the experience in other companies analyzed open \ closed position papers if SAP'a recommendations to update the field BKPF-AEDAT following:

Calendar day on which the last document change was made using a document change function.
Document changes resulting from other processing, for example, clearing, dunning or payment, are not taken into consideration.

PS: I have presented only a very simple example, the same problems occur operation UnJustify \ reversal in previous periods (reason 03, 04).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same issue. Do you find a solution for this problem?

We would very much appreciate your feedback!

Florian