Participant
0 Kudos

I have two sales area

1000+10+10

2000+10+10

one document type ZOR

1000 sales organization is assign to co. code 1000

2000 sales organization is assign to co. code 2000

Is it possible if I am using any unique document type lets say ZOR for sales area 1000+10+10, system will post the entries on company code 2000,

due to same scenario at order level header level sales area is 1000+10+10, I cant want to change it, but at the time of invoice system post it on sales area 2000+10+10 or company code 2000.

please reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

even if it would possible through heavy custom implementation, I would advise against implementing a flow in which Sales organization of the sales order is different from the Sales Organization of the invoice (or the Sales Organization of the real postings into accounting, even worst).

So, please explain better the Business Process you want to design, so we can perhaps give you some hints about the best-practice scenario to achieve that.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know rebate agreements processing, so I don't know what would happen if you create credit memo request for a customer different from the one who erned the right to that bonus. Anyway, why don't you open the second customer on Sales Organization 1000+10+10?

Best regards,

Andrea