Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing labels in /sapapo/sdp94.

adhish_prabhakar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing labels in /sapapo/sdp94.

I want to change the labels in /sapapo/sdp94 for the same i found an exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLMCP2_006 (APODM006).

Problem is the control is not reaching the EXIT; i set up a breakpoint over there but still it doesn't reach there.

Thanks

AP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP, in /sapapo/sdp8b, "Data View" tab, you should set field "period labeling" to 'U' for the data view you want to change the labeling. You can also refer to F1 help of this field.

adhish_prabhakar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear  Ada Lv,

I have alreayd set it to 'U' and in period indicator i have choosed the radio button 'USER exit' i:e   Labeling by user exit: where i  can define the column headings with user exit APODM006, but the problem is that control is not reaching the the exit. Although i debugged it and also set the break point in CL_EXITHANDLER but still no contorl is not flowing to the exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLMCP2_006 (APODM006).

Thanks

AP

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, make sure you activated the user-exits properly. Then you set a BP at FM /SAPAPO/MC_PERDY_GET in SE37 in below coding:

* User-Exit?
  if i_perly eq 'U'.

*   Evtl. wurde keine PERID mitgegeben:
    if i_perid is initial.
      call function '/SAPAPO/MC_PERIODE_ZUM_DATUM'
               exporting
                  idate   = i_vontg
                  iperkz  = i_perkz
                  iperiv  = i_periv
               importing
                  eperid  = i_perid.
    endif.

call customer-function '006'
         exporting
              i_vontg = i_vontg
              i_bistg = i_bistg
              i_perkz = i_perkz
              i_periv = i_periv
              i_perid = i_perid
         importing
              e_perdy = e_perdy.

If the user-exit is applied OK, it will jump into your customizing coding at statement [call customer-function '006']

adhish_prabhakar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear  Ada Lv,

Yeah i went through all these steps, I can see  i_perly eq 'U' is set , but its not calling the call customer-function '006' and e_perdy is initial.

As a result sdp94 is displaying no labels. What i am looking for the posibility of any note whicn may needed to be implemente.

Thanks

AP

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP, I don't understand "its not calling the call customer-function '006' ". Do you mean it exits before this statement? Is [call function '/SAPAPO/MC_PERIODE_ZUM_DATUM'] called ? Please kindly explain in details.

adhish_prabhakar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ada Lv,

One more observation, when i execute the enhncement through SE37 after activating it passes through the EXIT and if i execute sdp94 directly it bypasses the call customer-function '006'.

Thanks

AP

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP, it is not supported to check FM /SAPAPO/MC_PERDY_GET directly in SM37, because you may not be able to provide proper input parameters. Please just set a BP there, and then go through SDP94. Why it bypasses the statement, could you please kindly explaine the program flow you observed?

adhish_prabhakar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ada Lv,

It's working now, thanks for your help.

Sol:   I once again deactivate and activated the EXIT and test the transaction throught SMOD. It passes into to the EXIT.

Again i executed the planning book independently and the flow breaks into the exit.

Thanks

AP

Answers (0)