cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Server Busy" after click on Long Text Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

user is trying to create a change number request CC31. After click on "Long Text" Tab system is giving error that "Server is Busy. Contact system administrator" after this system gets hang completely & user need to completely log out of the SAP system & again log in.

Same error is coming in CV01N & CV02N transaction after click on "Long Text" Tab. This is happening only in Production Server only & with few users only. In Dev & QA serverv we are not facing any such error.

What could be the reason. Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check connection in OAC0 tcode for concern repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

I have checked the OAC0 transaction connection set up. There is no issue. It is working fine.

Thanks

Pravin K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should debug the process with the help of your abaper and check there at time of clicking long text tab that what process is going on and error is throwing.

Also take help of your basis team to check the matter. Because its happening to few users only. So there is no config issue.

Regards

Shishir

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Looks like problem with message server connection . Could you check for logs in dev_ms & dev_w0

Secondly check dev_rd logs for issues in network.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Thanks for your reply. But how to check these logs? Could you please explain me in detail? I am a functional consultant. Is this check require a BASIS team help?

Thanks

Pravin k.