cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP - Proportional factors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our current scenario, we have the DP planning area setup as below..

KF     Calctyp     DisaggKF

A          S                   
B          P                   C

C          P                   D

D          S

E          P                   B

We do not use the standard proportional factor APODPDANT as the disagg KF in this case..my question is do I still need to generate the proportional factors for the above case, please share your ideas..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, if you mean generation in /sapapo/mc8v, you do not need to perform it. You should ensure desired value in key figure D by yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ada.. the disaggregation KFs already have values populated in them, so.. that should be ok I guess..

If I want to display the proportional factors, is it possible and how to.. also in the above scenario when the system calculates prop factors how many past periods does it take into consideration..

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this situation, there's no proportional factor at all ... you just display key figure D as normal.
Key figure D will not be calculated automatically by the system, so I don't see why you ask "when the system calculates prop factors how many past periods does it take into consideration". When it calculates APODPDANT, you specify the past periods (or any periods) in /sapapo/mc8v.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was the one thing I was confused till now.. Thanks for clarifying..

Answers (0)