cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction is being processed by user - ITSM WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have integrated the Test Workbench with ITSM Incident Management. SMIN is customized to YMIN for this purpose.

Now I go to stwb_work and report a defect by clicking on "Create" under status. I am able to create a Message as usual.

Now I click on the message and open the same in WebUI, and try to edit it says "Transaction XXXXXXXX is being processed by user.

I tried closing the Test workbench transaction and still it says the same.

SM12 shows a lock entry for "CRMD_ORDERADM_H" and when I delete the entry, I am able to edit. Is there a way to release this lock after I have exited the message in the stwb_work -> Create Message area?

Also if I finally edit the transaction after some time on the WebUi and change the user status, this is not getting reflected in the test workbench "Message Overview"

Could you kindly let me know what could be a possible reason for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Your answer was Helpful. It directed to me to the following notes (corresponding status), but issue still not fixed. I guess I have to raise an OSS message to SAP Support. Could you kindly let me know if I might have missed any other notes. I am unable to find any further ones as of now.

1729753 - cannot be implemented

1868804 - completely Implemented

1878776 - completely implemented

1821038 - not available

1982658 - not available

I will anyways mark your answer as helpful at the end. Thanks very much in advance for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjih,

As per note 1821038 - Error "Transaction XXXXXXXXXX is being processed by user XXX" when try to edit message in ... have you maintained his ?

For first case:

Please add the below entry which will put the document in "Display" mode after clicking "Save" Button.

1. Call transaction SM30.
  2. Add an entry to table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM with NAME = 'IM_READONLY_AFTER_SAVE' and VALUE = 'X'.

BR,

K.

Answers (0)