cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER program unavailable in PPM 5.0 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to find program RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER in the PPM 5.0 system.

Neither is the RPM_FIN02 (older version) available in the system.

Other PPM 5.0 programs like - /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING ara availabe.

Any suggestions for next steps?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell us, where are you searching / executing these transactions since i am able to execute these transactions in our PPM 5.0 system.

And also updates us on PPM 5.0 Support package you are using.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking in se38 for RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER.

My current Support Package for PPM 5.0 is 6.

Interestingly, I find information about /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING program also includes 'FICO Integration' along with 'Planning' and 'Rollup'. Does it suggest we can use his program to bring data from FICO/PS to RPM_FIDATA table in PPM and also eventually to Financial/Capacity Planning in PPM?

Also, any suggestions on next steps on how to find the RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER program missing in the system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the PPM system or the ECC system?

We have them on 2 different servers and this one only exists on the ECC system.... not on the PPM side...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got that!

I was confused when I read information about  program /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING in the PPM 5.0 system which is same as RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER in ECC system.

Do you know use of /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING program in PPM 5.0 system for the "Integration" option on selection screen. I have a feeling it could be used in place of RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER if PPM and FICO/PS are on same server.

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See the 2 screenshots below which was sent to me from mr. P Kumar of SAP a while back:

1. Push mechanism via RPM_FICO_DATA_Transfer

2. "Pull"mechanism via /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING

From the above you will see that the first program "pushes"data from ERP side, and the second "pulls"data from PPM. Yes, you can therefore use either of these programs.

Regards

Chatsworth 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping to clear the confustion.

Answers (0)