cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Positive in SAP GRC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please explain what is False positive in SAP GRC. Please explain with real time scenario.

Regards,

Siddhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

False positives and False negatives in SAP GRC are related to ARA rules.

False positives (conflicts that show up in risk analysis reports but actually are not risks) - These can be resolved by implementing Organizational rules

False negatives: Users are not showing in the report in which you think they should show. In this case you need to check your ruleset rules to find out the issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for information. I have read the RAR User guide about false positive.but its very tricky to get on.

can i have good example about this false positive and false negative.i mean example with org values if posible

Regards,

Siddhu

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd

I recommend you go to google and type "grc false positive example". It's interesting the first few hits you receive and may actually answer the question yourself

Regards

Colleen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

Please follow as Colleen suggested. Search in google and search in SAP forum you will get lot of examples. Or else go through below document to understand about False Positives.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu

this reads like an interview question? What do you think it means? Happy to provide guidance and clarifucation but you should be able to discover this answer as it's not SAP specific

regards

Colleen