cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Credit Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, We made some changes in OVA8 by removing block on static credit check . we removed the block from open orders and open deliverers. Now it's working fine in orders. In other words when we create orders system does not check static check and do not block the order (User Requirement). We also  want the same for our existing sales orders. Any sales order which is block because of static check should not be blocked but changes did not effect our existing sales order. Could someone advise please how to make this change effective in existing sales order also. Regards, Saila .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please be more clear on your requirement, can you please give some more examples?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu, Thank you for your prompt reply. Sorry I was not clear with my requirement. I made changes in transaction OVA8 where in static check I removed the block status so when my CSR will create order (va01) system should not block the order for delivery even though customer has assigned the risk category order should go through. After I removed the block in OVA8 in configuration settings now the order is not being blocked anymore. My question is now existing sales order which are blocked already how to change them . according to my search f.28 should help but maybe I'm not doing it right because the order I created before I made the changes is still on block status. Please let me know if you need more clarification of my requirement. Thank you

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.For existing blocked documents to release/ approve from the credit block you can use either VKM3/ VKM4.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your great help. As I understand this is one option I was under the impression maybe we can run a program or use f.28 to do it in one shot.If that's not the case I would just used VKM3 or VKM4. Thank you so much for your help 🙂

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to release the all the blocked sales documents( sales order/ deliveries), you can use VKM4, which will allow you release the all the blocked under credit control area. no need to go for any program. Please try in your IDES system if you want more clarity.

F.28 will not support you to release/approve the blocked sales documents.It is meant for recreation of credit master data.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinu- your help is appreciated

Answers (0)