cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute webdynpro application in IDES system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help from expert.

While executing webdynpro application i get an error

The termination type was :  RABAX_STATE

so please help me out from it.

Thanks & Regards

Sak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have pasted complete error description below.

Please reply it.

Regards

Sak

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://sapserver:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwa_calling_url was not called due to an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in the system DM0 : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (sapserver statt sapserver.<domain>.<ext>).
  • The error occurred on the application server sapserver_DM0_01 and in the work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP
    Method: LATE_CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP
    Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

• If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DM0 in transaction ST22.
  • If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sapserver_DM0_01 in transaction SM21.
  • If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sapserver_DM0_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
  • If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: SAPUSER -l: E -s: DM0 -i: sapserver_DM0_01 -w: 0 -d: 20070323 -t: 130239 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

former_member187692
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please share the ST22 dump as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakharam,

Please find the below link where it explains how to run Webdynpro Application, may be helpful to solve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2372

Regards,

Mohsin.

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sakharam,

As per the error you got when executing Webdynpro application I can say that the host file is not configured with correct domain as available for your IDES.

Just goto C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hosts-> here it should contain the details as below

88.101.121.22   XXXXXX.domain.com

88.101.121.22 - This is application server address which you can get from your SAP LOGON PAD of IDES

XXXXXX.domain.com -> This you can get from the Webdynrpo link i.e when you create Webdynpro Application, just double click on it and you can find URL. This URL contains the information of this.

Let me know if you are able to follow and need more information.

Regards,

Mohammed

0 Kudos

Hi Sakharam,

The error: "The URL contains no complete domain specification" is faced when no Fully Qualified Domain Name is specified for the Application Server.

Please set at least parameter SAPLOCALHOSTFULL in the instance profile.

Also, for Testing runs you may run a standard test webdynpro e.g. WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS, WDR_TEST_EVENT.

Best Regards,

Artur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually i am new in webdynpro &

i am trying it in IDES system.

It is a custom demo program.

I need to know does it require "internet" connection

for executing webdynpro application , if it is so then

what configuration require to make initially.

I am putting complete error part as,

the URL http://sapserver:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwa_calling_url was not called due to error.

Note :

1)The error occurred on application server sapserver_DMO_01 and in workprocess 01.

2)The termination type was : RABAX_STATE.

HTTP 500 - Internet Server Error.

former_member187692
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,    

Check your IDES configuration for Web dynpro.

And please do post an image of your error (the URL will not open Sakharam because we are not on        your SAP IDES server).

Regards,

Krishna.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Provide extra information from dump (tx st22).

Is it a customer webdynpro code?

Regards,

Àlex

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to ST22 and see the short dump details. Find the source code which is causing the short dump which then can be fixed.

Regards,

Kiran