cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked entry in R3AM1 t code.But Status is successful.No data replicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to replicate the materila masater.

I have set up everything perfectly,i was able to replcaite the product categories.I have replcaited one product category,after than i tried to replcaite the another one.

I couldnot do that.I have tried in many ways to very this issues.

Please help me.I hve attached the screen shot also.i have found block in R3AM1,but status is sucessful.

many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Can you tell me the process how your proceed to download. Please go first with  DNL_CUST_BASIS3 , DNL_CUST_PROD0 , DNL_CUST_PROD1  and last the MATERIAL. When you proceed do check the previous process is green then proceed with the next one. And also check you haven't maintained any filter unless its required.Also do check with the block count if its not rising then there is problem . Still after that you find its not replicated then please check in smw01 , smq2 in SRM and smq1 in ECC.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

bASIC SETTINGS: LOGICAL SYSTEMS  BOTH SIDES

RFC DESTINATIONS

ECC SIDE:

CRMSUBTAB

CRMCONSUM

CRMRFCPAR

CRMPAROLTP

TBE11

SRM side:

Sites in SMOEAC

CRM user entry in SOMFPARSFA

DEACTIVATEED MIDDLE WAREPARAMETERS BBP_MIDDLEWARE_SETTINGS_MW

THEN SMOGGEN GENERATED THE OBJECTS

PRODUCT_MAT

PRODUCT_SRV

THEN

R3AS

LOAD DNL_CUST_BASIS3

STATUS RUNNING...

I TRIED TO LOAD ALL THE OBJECTS IN ONE SHOT AS THEY ALL RE INDEPENDENT OBJECTS.

R3AS

DNL_CUST_BASIS3

DNL_CUST_PROD0

DNL_CUST_PROD1

MAINTAINED THE PRODUCT LENGTH SAME 18.

DID I MISS ANY SETTINGS?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satya ,

I hope you have entered all the data's correctly in the above mentioned tables. Also would like to know whether you have checked the events 00001212 and 00001250 BC-MID in table TBE31 as you checked in TBE11. Also would like to know about the RFC connections working properly would request you to check it again.Apart from all these I don't see the number range configuration in SNRO for RRSEQ*. I hope you have maintained all the number range. Please do check in SMWP (Bdoc Monitor) and let me know what error you are facing. And if your DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is still running then please check with the filters if you have maintained any.Also do check with the RFC source and destination.Still if nothing works then you can run a report which could help you in SE38 SMOF_FILL_CRMTAB.

I hope it would be helpful for you.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I was on leave,sorry for the late reply.

I have maintaine the entires as you mentioned initially.

I have found the error in the outbound queue in SRM.

short dump updated in the backend system. then i found the error as below.

The current application triggered a termination with

Technical information about the message:

Message class....... "C_"

Number.............. 050

Variable 1.......... "No External System (such as CRM) Connected"

"MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " "

"SAPLCRM0" or "LCRM0U68"

"CRM_FIRST_CALL_OPERATIONS"

short dump updated in the backend system.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Have you created the Site Type correctly. If yes then please run the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS without test mode and let me know what you are getting as it will display all the table which are deactivated..Also have you maintained the product length in COMCRPFORMAT , please check in OMSL in R/3 as well. Before maintaining these setting are you using CRM is same client.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Yes,i have done the same.

same length both sides.

yes,i am using same client.

can you tell me why do we need to use SMOGGEN tcode?

what will happen after generating SMOGGEN ?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Provide me your mail id I will send you the configuration details regarding CRM MIDDLEWARE. It will help you to configure for the same.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Provide me your mail id I will send you the configuration details regarding CRM MIDDLEWARE. It will help you to configure for the same.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check in SMW01?

Regards,

Hayashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

I have checked in SMW01 nothing found that t code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyanarayana,

Please check if any filter settings are maintained for the product category in R3AC3. I suspect that there might be a filter setting, which is blocking the replication of the product category.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baseer,

i have maintaine the filter settings,then i tried to replciate the product category

status is in Running.

i checked in SMWP,as i didnot find any generated BDoc in SMW01.

there i have found the status which i shared through screen shot for SMWP.

there is short dump in ECC system type Message type X,i checked with BASIS team,they told methat error does not carry any significance.

All the Objects status is in Running only.none of the queue into successful status.

can you tell me the significance of SMOGGEN ?