Did you mean: 

Sales order price with normal stock as well as Reserve stock

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have different situation in stock reserving plz let me know

i am explaining whole scenario plz tell me how to proceed

ex: customer agreed To buy the stock around 500 qnt so i have kept stock reserve on  jan 15th 500 qnty ( by using 412 e )

At theat time price is 10 rs per one so totally 500*10=5000

Now after 3 days i mean 18th price increased 15 rs per one

now total price is 500*15=7500

in copy control price type is maintained carry out new pricing

user created one sales order with 1000 qnty

now what he wants system should bring old price for 500 qnty (500*10=5000) And remaining 500 qnty with new price (500*15=7500)

I told as per my knowledge System will bring old price only for reserved stock if you want to apply new price for reserved stock just 411 e return the stock from reservation and now create sales order

i hope this right

But here imp thing is how price is calculated if different type of price is there for same material

i have created one sales order with 1000 qnty ( 500 reserv stock +500 Normal stock ) here how price is calculated i mean schedule lines will be different

bz for 500 one price and remaining 500 another price but in one line

Is it possible to calculate price like this 500*10=5000+(500*15=7500) =12500 rs

is this possible ?

plz let me know this process how to proceed and tell me You have any doubts

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain a condition record for Rs.10/- with a validity date (only as an example) as 1st March'14 to 15th March'14.  Another condition record for Rs.15/- with validity date as 16th March'14 to 31st March'14.

Now create a sale order for 500 nos. with one line item and change the pricing date as 15th March'14.  Similarly, create another line item for the same material with 500 nos. and here, change the pricing date as 16th March'14 at line item level.  By doing so, system would fetch the pricing in billing accordingly.

I told as per my knowledge System will bring old price only for reserved stock if you want to apply new price for reserved stock just 411 e return the stock from reservation and now create sales order

i hope this right

Your understanding is incorrect.  System will never validate pricing based on age of the stocked material but based on validity period what you maintain in condition record.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi G sir

Thank you so much For Your replay , here any possibility is there to create in single line item with 1000

Not with line items 500 in one line and another 500 in another line item

Thanks a lot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible through standard configuration.  Create a zee routine in VOFM, add the required logic and assign this to your pricing condition type under Alternate Calculation Type tab.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir  Thanks a lot

May i know the Routine ,,

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  

Sorry For interrupting... I have also one doubt plz let me know

just forget About price new price or old price and combining In same line item

Suppose i have reserved the stock 100 qnty and in the plant i have 500 qty is there now  i have created the stock with 250 qty system will take casually right sir ?

what i mean is

here You have Provided some logic when we want to create sales order in same line item with reserved stock and normal stock ( if price is different for both ) for this we have to write logic ?

No it is not possible through standard configuration.  Create a zee routine in VOFM, add the required logic and assign this to your pricing condition type under Alternate Calculation Type tab.

Or In normal circumstances also we have to apply like 100 qnty ( reserved stock) another 150 is Normel stock

Bz End user generally use to give 250 qnty directly

So my question is logic is helpful in both scenarios ?

Thanks a lot sir , really Your helpful answers very helpful to all

Regards

venu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you execute VOFM, you can see many tabs on top.  There select Formulas > Condition base value where you can see some standard routines.  Copy some standard routine, rename it to some numeric value, add the required logic which your ABAPer will do and assign this routine to your pricing condition type under the tab "Base Type".

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu gopal

As I already told, dont get confused with stock with price.  Price in sale order will purely based on condition record.  Irrespective of whether the stock is old or new, system will fetch the price in sale order based on pricing date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)