Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while generating WebService for ABAP from BAPI

Nicole
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I tried to create a WebService for ABAP from a BAPI by using the Wizard. I used the BAPI

flight.

The Service is created as expected but it isn't activated.

Trying to activate it manually doesn't work. SAP asks for the access-key of the object

R3TR CLAS /1BCDWB/WSC0070321082816500074, whatever than means ...

I don't know what to do? Help would be nice.

Greetings

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole Weth ,

It seems you trying to modify some standard SAP stuff .In such case SAP ask you for Access key and all.

In my view please check your code .You might have attempted to modify something .I will suggest you to Go through Tutorials provided by SAP .In those couple of BAPI call are made in Tut for 4 of BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST .It will give you clear Idea how to call bapi using Wizard .

Nicole
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used exactly the BAPI you talked of (BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST) and I also used a tutorial of SAP. The more I wondered that I got that MessageBox ....

Perhaps you can give me a link to the Tuorial you're talking of? Probably it's another one ...

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is link to tutorial I am saying ( Web Dynpro for ABAP: Tutorial 2 - BAPI Usage )....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro?rid=/webcontent/uuid/fed073e5-0901-0010-4eb4-c9882aac7b11">link [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

anyways ,It seem you have followed right tutorial but missed something .I will suggest you to do complete tutorial again with every single stpe they said .

Cheers

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Nicole.

Or this might not be your fault.

Please check this note and whether your system is relevant.

Note 1019735 - Modification dialog is displayed when generating classes

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1019735

Best Regards.

Sejoon

Nicole
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Sejoon,

your answer sounds very good. Thank you very much.

I'll let import the correction and try again.

Of course I'll tell you whether it worked

Greetings

Nicole

Nicole
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sejoon,

your Note solved my problem. Thanks very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194198
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The activation is causing the modification of the SAP standard ABAP class called /1BCDWB/WSC0070321082816500074. Each modification of a SAP standard object required an access key.

You can get an access key from OSS or service.sap.com. You'll need your user-id and the ABAP name / ABAP type (R3TR CLAS) to get the unique number. This must then be pasted into the dialog box. Normally, I request my access keys via a basis consultant.

Hope that helps

Richard