cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWPM - Installation option for SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m facing one problem... I´m trying to install SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3 and to do this I downloaded the Software Provision Manager 1.0 (SWPM) the latest version of it, the SP05, and as it mentioned in installation guide and also in SAP note 1680045 - Release Note for Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP05 I downloaded the 70SWPM*.SAR file. When I started the SWPM I don´t see in there any installation option specific to install the SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3, I don´t know where is it! I only see in there the installation option for SAP SCM 7.0 EHP2 and EHP1 as you can see in the following image:

Can you tell me where is the installation option for SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3? Can you help me please?

Thank you,

samid raif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to use SWPM*.SAR version as SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3 is based on SAP Business Suite 2013 on SAP NetWeaver 7.4

Regards

RB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samid,

From the SAP note 1680045 - Release Note for Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP05

Using 70SWPM*.SAR:                                                                                                                             

- SAP Business Suite 7i 2011 ABAP on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 3 ABAP   

Regards,

Deepak Kori

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samid,

Try with SWPM*.SAR: as SAP SCM 7.0 EHP3 is based on SAP Netweaver 7.40, where you will have option to install SAP Business Suite 2013 on SAP NetWeaver 7.4. Try with this SWPM

SWPM10SP04_8-20009707.SAR

regards

kartik