cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Error M7181 "On Date XX there is 0 EA quantity available"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

I am facing the error above mentionned while my client is doing moving type 311 with reference to a reservation and system issued this error for one of the material.

I have checked the stock of the material batch/ the reservation/ and everything seems ok. He needs to do a transfer posting to move the material from one storage location to another in the same plant because there is a Sales Order in destination storage location commited. In the sales order the storage location loaded is the one to where i need to do the transfer posting.

There are no other document related to this material/plant. I also revised MD04 and CO09 and they look right.

I generated the same example in Quality client with the same material, same process, sales order and I could do it perfectly well. Tha material master views   and config data are equally in both client...

Please advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally this issue could be solved by using tcode MB26 bcs this t-code was settedwithout availability check rule...so it could succesfully passed the inconsistence found it on the material involved...Thanks!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

No i mean the date of the transfer posting 19.03.2014...