cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metadata of Controller Usage >53RPU95UIS2SE3T5AV9BML88W< Is Not Consistent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I moved TR from D73 to Q73 .In Q73 error is component is not active.And check the methods and it is showing error as

Metadata of Controller Usage >53RPU95UIS2SE3T5AV9BML88W< Is Not Consistent.

Please help on this .Its very urgent

Thanks

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like you have used a component usage in your component and forgot to transport the used component!

For instance, you have used WDCOMP1 in WDCOMP2 and you move the transport which contains WDCOMP2. Check if you have also transported WDCOMP1 and WDCOMP1 is active or not.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran\Ramakrishna

In development system ovs_sc  was captured in TR,moved the TR,but in quality it was unable to find,there was no

method in ovs_sc in quality.

Please find above screen shot.

Thanks

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna

Dev syatem and Quality syetem screenshots

OVS_SC was in dev sytem and captured in TR and moved to quality,in quality it was un available

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

That seems to happen that because of wrong sequence of importing, the component usage has been overwritten.

Please include all TRs related to your development into single TR and transport only one TR to resolve your issue.

• List out all your TRs of your development
  • Create a TR and include all your TRs
  • Release and import this TR in QA

Regards,

Rama

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

Case1:

Are you using the component which is custom/Zcomponent? If so, make sure that the component usage is available in your TR.

Case2:

Try to activate the component in QA and check whats the error is it pointing i.e. due to syntactical errors the component might not have generated

Case3:

If you are not sure what is missing, open the component in SE80 and right click on component name and  choose the option... more function---> write to transport .. to write the whole component into a tr and also take care of all dependent components exists in your TR.

Now, you can start importing the new TR.

Hope this could resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna

I thought of going to case 3 ,it is asking type of request .Which one i need to choose.

Thanks

Vamsi

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

work bench TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna

Earlier i have moved two TR's one is DDIC and other is report.If i will create a new TR both the TR changes will capture in new TR?

Thanks

Vamsi

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

The non-web dynpro elements like DDIC will not be included in TR when you write the component into TR.

You can also do one thing, you can combine all related transport requests into one and release only 1 TR to QA, it carries all the objects in it

Please refer the below link

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramakrishna

In quality it is showing as 'componentname(xxx) does not define  an active component use componetname(xxx).Please help on this.

Thanks

Vamsi

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Please attach screen shot of error message and also try to activate the whole component in quality system.

Former Member
0 Kudos
ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

You are trying to use the component usage OVS_SC in main view but its not instantiated in "Used Components" tab of your component.

Try to include component WDR_OVS in your component and save it into TR.

I think during transport , because of sequence mess-up, you might have ended with this situation.

Activate whole component in Dev system and make sure that it works fine in dev system and try to re-import it again.

Regards,

Rama