cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing - Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

I need your advice regarding an issue related to Proforma Invoice creation.

Processing Intercompany Flow ,we have :

1)Order created in Sales Organization of Selling company

2)Delivery with Sales Organization of Selling company and Delivering plant

belonging to Producing Company

3)Intercompnay Invoice - sent from Producing company to Selling Company,Sales

Organization belongs to Producing company

4)Invoice from Selling company to Final customer.

I need to create Proforma Invoice belonging to Producer Sales Organization with referance to Delivery.

The problem is when I create the Proforma Invoice Sales organization and Pricing procedure is the one of Selling company.We need to have in Proforma Invoice Sales organization and Pricing procedure of Producing company.

Thank You in advance for the help.

Nevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevin,

Normally pricing procedure will be determined through combination of Doc. Pricing Proce. + Cust. Pric. Proc. + Sales area + Pricing procedure.

If you assign required doc. to required pricing procedure then automatically it will transfer to subsequent documents like delivery and invoice through copy controls. You just assign your required pricing procedure to required Sales area & Doc. Pric. Proc. + Cust. Pric. Proc.

If it helps award points.

Chandu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nevin,

Say for ex:

1) order is created for 1000 (sales org) of selling company

2) Delievry is created using the above order in sales org 2000

So create a proforma invoice with reference to the delivery (set copy control from Delivery to Billing in VFTL) and in copy control set the Pricing type B (Carry out new pricing)

and assign Doc pricing procedure to the Billing type you are using and maintain the determination of the pricing procedure in OVKK.

Hope this solves the problem.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Example for our Intercompany flow case is :

1)Order is created for 1000 (sales org) of selling company

2)Delievry is created using the above order in sales org 1000 of selling company

3)Intercompany Invoice is created in sales org 2000 of producing company

4)I need to create proforma invoice in sales org 2000 with Pricing procedure of 2000

The Main problem is that Sales org in Proforma invoice is determined as 1000 of Selling company.Since Sales area is one of the parameters used to determine Pricing procedure I need to have Sales org 2000 in Proforma invoice.

Could You please propose me solution to determine correct Sales org 2000 in Proforma invoice.

Thank You,

Nevin