cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password for Add on- OTEXBAS 0961_700

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing an Add on- OTEXBAS 0961_700.

While installing it is asking for password for which i reffered to note 1040369 - SAP Archiving / Document Access by Open Text
Installation

But i am not able to find the password using this note.

This is what is mentioned in the note:

This password information together with the installation documentation can be

found in the "Installation and Upgrade Guide" of Livelink® ECM-suite for SAP®

Solutions.  The installation guide is located on the installation CD in the

folder Documentation\manual\english\er-igd.

But, in service marketplace I am unable to find this installation guide.

Kindly guide us to get the installation guide or password.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

For delta upgrade (i.e. an upgrade from version 9.6.1 to version 9.6.2 while keeping the same SAP release) is also performed with SAINT. During the upgrade, please use password 27F58052CB.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it is 25F58052CB instead which i mentioned.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing a new Add on with  OTEXBAS 0961_700 version.

password you shared in not working.

i am not able to get the installtion guide too, in which i can get the password.

Please help me in finding that document.

Thanks,

Mamta

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

For SAP Note 1040369 i found

Each installation package of  Livelink® ECM-Suite for SAP® Solutions is protected by a specific password.

This password information together with the installation documentation can be found in the "Installation and Upgrade Guide" of Livelink® ECM-suite for SAP® Solutions. 

The installation guide is located on the installation CD in the folder Documentation\manual\english\er-igd.

Please confirm by checking installation CD for Installation and Upgrade Guide.

Thanks,

Gaurav

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

Try to use Password 25F58052CC for release 700 & 24F58052CC if release 640. Please share the results.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I tried both the passwords. It shows incorrect password.

Thanks,

Mamta

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you check the password as mention in the same SAP Note 1040369 either the installation guidie or the index.html url?

Installation

Each installation package of  Livelink® ECM-Suite for SAP® Solutions is protected by a specific password.

This password information together with the installation documentation can be found in the "Installation and Upgrade Guide" of Livelink® ECM-suite for SAP® Solutions.  The installation guide is located on the installation CD in the folder Documentation\manual\english\er-igd.

You may also access this guide from within the file index.htm on the installation CD or by opening the file \Documentation\guide\er-igd-ovw.htm in your web browser.

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S Sriram,

Password is not mentioned in the note 1040369. I am not able to find the installation guide. If you could tell me where to find it.

Thank you.

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

The SAP note clearly says that the password is provided in the installation guide.

This password information together with the installation documentation can be found in the "Installation and Upgrade Guide" of Livelink® ECM-suite for SAP® Solutions.  The installation guide is located on the installation CD in the folder Documentation\manual\english\er-igd

Have you checked the installation guide ?

Regards

RB

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reagan,

It is there in the sap note 1172603 - SAP archiving or document access by open text upgrade

It is not always true what you read ( I dunno whether it will work or not)

Sorry for that!!!! i am not able to remove it.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

Use the password ADA2D09EB6 for this component

Password is maintained in the sapnote 1172603 - SAP archiving or document access by open text upgrade

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You are not doing any justice here by revealing the password of the third party software.

There should be a reason why there is a password provided in the installation guide or in an SAP note.

Regards

RB

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally, the installation guides for Opentext add-ons are located in the Knowledge Center of OpenText (https://knowledge.opentext.com/).

Best regards,

Nicolas Vander Auwera