cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show an Dynamic Internal Table in Adobe Forms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

I wanted to ask you, is there any way to show in Adobe Forms, a Dynamic Table (of which I don't know the Columns number because it's dynamic and I t can vary)  that I create in the Abap code ? I know that I have to give a parameter and that this paramater must be TYPE of something.

But I need to sent an internal table that I create in the code before calling adobe form.

Is there any opportunity to do this?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taly,

Florian is right, you need to knwo / set a maximum columns ( i assumed he actually mean column) so that content being displayed will be visible on form.

I would suggest you to reaccess to your solution again if this design and think what if you have 999 columns, how do you want to display the content in form .

I would suggest to transpose your content to display as row in form, and let the content to flow.

This should solve your issue.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi xiangli,

of course, that is the correct word, column. Thank you for correcting it.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not, you just have to know the maximum rows to show.

Create a type with maximum colums and as type per field you take a c-one.

Then pass all the data in the correct outputform to the interface and now you just have to print your table with javascript.

To make your life a bit easier, build the subform to deliver the loop always in a normal way, so you just have to take care about the dynamic data.

But that sound easier than it is, I know what you are facing right now

Regards

Florian