cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Screensets - SAP Work Manager 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have imported Agentry applications in eclipse agentry editor using Agentry.ini file, which points to work manager and meter management app but we are not able to find android screen sets in these applications.

We are able to see Windows and Ipad/Iphone screen sets in Agentry modules but no where we can see android screen sets.

Here I’m attaching screenshots of Agentry application for your reference.

Requirement is to support SAP Work Manager app on android platfrom and able to customize this app.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You won't see  separate android screen sets. Android platform basically uses iOS  screen sets. Depending on whether your using android smartphone or tablet , application uses  iphone or ipad screens accordingly.  All these  settings are maintained in Screensets,ini file.

I hope it answers your  quesiton.

Thanks

Manju Mobility - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

That means if we want to do any customization on some screens(Eg. Adding a new field) for android devices, We need to customize ipad /iphone screens for that?

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Manju is correct.  The iPad/iPhone screens double as the Android screens.  If you want seperate Android screens for some reason: Add an Android platform, then copy the iPad/iPhone screens in that screen set and rename them for Android.  This will automatically assign the copied screens to the Android platform.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason/Manju,

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Answers (0)