Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Store Error in Calculation View

former_member208246
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I am facing the issue while i tried to execute the Calculation View. There is no Complex logic with the Calculation View which i have created.

I have selected the Analytic view(transaction data) and placed in to the Calculation view. Have selected attributes and measures from the Analytic view. Once all the fields have been added to the Output pane, i have saved,validated and activated the calculation view.

All the process have been completely validated and executed successfully,

When i tried to view the data from the Calculation view, it prompts with an error as SAP DBTech JDBC:[2048]:column store error:[2950] user is not authorized. Have attached the screen shot for your reference.

Thanks and regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182302
Active Contributor

Have a look on this thread as well:

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You are missing some privileges.

Check do you have "Execute" on Object privileges "_SYS_BI","_SYS_BIC".

If you have already these then please mention what are all the privileges you already own.

Regards

Raj

former_member208246
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar

I have checked it. I dont have access in Object Priviliege.

As a developer, can i grant privilige to my User id or do the Admin has to provide me the privilege?

For the _SYS_BI and _SYS_BIC within the Object Privilege, what options should be checked(such as Create,Alter,Drop,Execute,etc........).

Thanks and regards

Sanjay

lucas_kiesow
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

you should only require the SELECT and EXECUTE privileges.

Who can provide these privileges depends on the security setup you have inside your system.

Regards

Lucas

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Anyone who have access with admin privileges can grant access to you.

You need "Select" on _sys_bi, _sys_bic.

But you cant give grant access to your ID as it ill be give grantee and grantor are identical.

Regards

Raj

former_member208246
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Regards

Sanjay