Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment from Depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are moving our stock from our manufacturing plant to our depot.

We planned to do consignment sale from depot.

During Consignment fill up, Excise invoice can be created with reference to Delivery. So same excise values can be captured from previous excise invoice.

But during Consignment issue, excise invoice may not be required, but we need to maintain the same excise values in the commercial invoice.

Moreover, consignment fill up may be having 100 quantities, but consignment issue may have 10 quantities in the first delivery, so we have to distribute the excise values equally.

How to achieve it.

Please help.

Regards,

Raja Durai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the Depot Sale would be recorded in RG23D register, assign routine 356 against your excise condition type in pricing procedure for Consignment Issue.  Please test and update on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

7 REPLIES 7

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the Depot Sale would be recorded in RG23D register, assign routine 356 against your excise condition type in pricing procedure for Consignment Issue.  Please test and update on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Is this related to TAXINN Or TAXINJ

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

To answer Pradeep's question, it is TAXINN.

Hi Lakshmipathi,

As suggested, I tried maintaining Routine 356 under Alternative Calculation Type for excise condition types.

But while creating Consignment fill up, Excise values are not copied from Depot excise invoices.

Consignment issue sales order, we are not creating with reference.

I was assuming that, Routine 356 take care of copying Excise values from Depot invoices.

Is it required to create Consignment issue Sales order with reference to the Proforma invoice created in Consignment fill up?

Kindly clarify why Excise duty values are not copied from Depot Invoices?

Regards,

Raja Durai

0 Kudos
Consignment issue sales order, we are not creating with reference

The standard consignment process is to create KE with reference from F8 and this being the case, I am not sure, why you were not referencing.    Try creating with reference and update here how system is behaving.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response.

I will try to workout as suggested by you.

I will updated the result as soon as possible.

Regards,

Raja Durai

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Durai raja,

Compliments for Consistency of yours in learning the Consignment process including CIN Configurations.

while coming to Your Query--have you done like Below..

1.Creating the Excise invoice through J1IG at the time of Manf.Plant To Depot

2.Have you captured this Invoice through J1IJ--at the time of Depot to Consignment customer...

Normally we will keep depots to avoid paying excise multiple times.

During Consigment fillup & Issue what was the current procedure your Client following??

Pl update...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Yes. We are caputing excise invoice through J1IG.

During Consignment fill up we are creating excise invoice by J1IJ only.

For Consignment Fill up & Issue we are using the same procedure which is a copy of Standard Depot Invoice.

Regards,

Raja Durai