cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Logout properly from scn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

After reading the blogs successfully in communication. I am not able to Logout the session from scn. I dont know what is the probelm.

Plz find the attached screen shot with this mail. & suggest necessary help at the earliest.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It happens sometime for slow internet connection.. And also for many reason..

Is it happens once or many times ??

You can clear your history,cookies and cache for your chrome browser and then try again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev Patra,

It is happening most of the time with me. I have deleted my cache cookies & other history. By the way my internet connection speed is OK. I dont know where exactly is the problem. I hope the problem is from SCN Server....

regards,

Mahesh

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be sometimes the error comes from SCN also...

But I haven't face this issue yet..

Use once Mozilla Firefox, see is the error still appearing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah sometimes this issue from the SCN server also. You may get same error while logging into the SCN.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which browser your using?

Have you tried long in thru Chrome.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If this is a requirement, you should avoid using SSO and certificate logins.  See http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18532#jive_content_id_How_can_I_login_without_the_digital_certificate

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this actually happens to me since early last week and never happened before March 14th (of this year)

so either something changed to Chrome (browser I'm using) or to SCN

it seems my browser got "updated" on March 14th to version "Version 33.0.1750.154 m", so that's most likely the reason

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

btw i am using Version 33.0.1750.154 m the same chrome version and no problem at all. I am able to logout and login without any issues.

Regards,

Jitendra

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

I received that error as I had a security certificate in place for SAPMarketplace. If you have this set up which is pretty much doing SSO for you, then logout doesn't seem possible

Regards

Colleen

former_member187692
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I have encountered this issue several times (I am using IE 8.0 currently). I noticed this issue is poping up everytime I open multiple tabs along with SCN. (Like the one in your image). Like one for reading blogs, documents and personal mail, wikipedia etc.

But lately from past week I always use to open the SCN site in a new browser ( just tried something different to avoid the issue ) and guess what I didn't face any issue and totally forgot about it. ( Until I saw this question on SCN ).

I don't think this issue is from SCN's side ( because if so it should happen to most of them or all  ! ).

It looks like a glitch.

Try changing browser, working in new windows if the issue persist.

PS: Are you copy pasting some things( like code or a line ) while writing a discussion and your browser is   showing a security dialog window.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am not pasting anything, I dont know why security dialog window is appearing in your end.

By the way I am clearing my browsing history each time in order to get rid of it. It works for me...

Thanks 2 one & all for their support.

regards,

Mahesh

former_member187692
Participant
0 Kudos

The security dialog is nothing but a message asking you to allow/disallow the content which is taken or copied from a third party another than Internet Explorer library ( for IE 8.0 it comes this way ).

Anyways, it looks the issue can be resolved by different ways for different browser user.

Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

Krishna.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced this while using Mozzila. Never encountered this with Chrome.

From your screen shot, it appears you are facing this with Chrome

Why don't you try logging with Mozilla once and see what response does it give !

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mahesh...

Just go back refresh the page and logout... i think i would be done... i faced the same problem many times sooo

Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happens   to  me   so  many  times .

Just  go  to  history  and  click  on clear  browsing data  and  again  go  to  SCN  and  give  your  credentials  . It will  work

Regards  ,

Anil