cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Lookup not working in Quality Enviornmement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using RFC lookup in graphical mapping, I am not using UDF for this, the standard function for RFC lookup is being used. It is working absolutely fine in Development environment but when we transported same to quality it is failing in message mapping with below error.

"Cannot perform RFC lookup Exception during processing the payload. Error when calling an adapter by using the communication channel RFC_Receiver_ReferentialDataSynch (Party: , Service: R2Q_QA_100, Object ID: f06ba1fb7cf63b519a19cb495e3f9f80) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'error while processing the request to rfc-client: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during creation of RfcAdapter Message class'. Cause Exception: 'java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during creation of RfcAdapter Message class'.com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException:     "

I have given proper channel name in parameterized mapping and cant see any issue with configuration as we are not making any big changes while moving to quality.

I am working on PO 7.31 SP10 (both development and quality). Please suggest where Its going wrong.

Thanks

Shivi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We implemented solution suggested by SAP and it worked.

Your message is now being processed by XPI Development Support.
We can see from the xpi_inspector traces that the following error :
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Connection AFWcannot be created as it was not registered before!
The connections which are registered are read from the property in XPI
Service: Messaging System - messaging.connections
According to the xpi_inspector traces the value of this property is:
"name=WS-RM, messageListener=localejbs/ReliableMessagingListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/ReliableMessagingListener)".
It seems that the original value is cutted off.
Please restore it to the default value (using configtool):

(name=AFW, messageListener=localejbs/AFWListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/AFWListener)(name=MPA,
messageListener=localejbs/MarketPlaceAdapterListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/MarketPlaceAdapterListener,
ackListener=localejbs/MarketPlaceAdapterListener)(name=JPR,
messageListener=localejbs/JPR,
exceptionListener=localejbs/JPR)(name=RNIFAdapter,
messageListener=localejbs/RNIFMessageListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/RNIFMessageListener)(name=RNIF11Adapter,
messageListener=localejbs/RNIF11MessageListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/RNIF11MessageListener)(name=CIDXAdapter,
messageListener=localejbs/CIDXMessageListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/CIDXMessageListener)(name=BcAdapter,
messageListener=localejbs/BcAdapterListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/BcAdapterListener,
ackListener=localejbs/BcAdapterListener)(name=test,
messageListener=localejbs/TestListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/TestListener)(name=WS-RM,
messageListener=localejbs/ReliableMessagingListener,
exceptionListener=localejbs/ReliableMessagingListener)
and restart the whole java instance.

Thanks

Shivi

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

0 Kudos

Hi Shivanjali ,

Is your problem resolved ?

I am facing same issue in development.

Kindly suggest steps you took to solve this error .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if there is some issue with transport? But I can see all the transported RFC's in quality, and in quality ECC as well all the RFC's are present and working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a dummy SOAP to RFC interface and transported to quality, its working fine in Dev but in quality its failing with "MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during creation of RfcAdapter Message class"

So now we can conclude that RFC channel itself is not working in Quality.I have pointed to quality ECC as well as DEV ecc to test , but no success.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Shivi

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,  are versions of all components in DEV and QAS systems equal? Maybe quality system doesn't have same latest packages that dev system has?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhali,

Both dev and QA are on PO 7.31 SP10.

Thanks

Shivi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

There is no * in party 😞

Thanks

Shivi

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry.. Did you compare the objects ID displayed in error message with the actual ID of the channel?

f06ba1fb7cf63b519a19cb495e3f9f80

If they are not same.. may be you can transport the RFC channel too..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Object ID is same. It matches with directory comm channel ID.

Regards

Shivanjali

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanjali,

Are you getting any dump in ABAP stack (ST22)?

Please check the user authorization which is used in QA channel/RFC destination (If the configuration is same then possible root cause is user authorization).

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

Thanks for your responses.

But all above points are already taken care. In quality ECC standard BAPI is working perfectly fine. its failing in mapping while doing RFC lookup.

I am clueless, please help.

Thanks

Shivi

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lastly try with one more trik.

Create a new RFC channel and try to execute mapping by putting some xml payload in test tab, Use the new channel to find if the mapping throws any error or not. Hope you have already tested the Function module in SE37.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I already tried this, created a new channel in Quality itself and used that but even that is not working. And yeah I have checked the BAPI in se37, its working fine.

Thanks

Shivi

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanjali -  Does your channel has * in the party? If so please remove it and create a new channel..

Reference :

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hope the pointer from Hareesh works out. But do CPA cache refresh after that. It worked for me once.

Thanks

Anand

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your reciver communication channel......

First test in the Messagemapping with payload if it is not working fine then check the ECC system is that RFC properly transported or not...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In addition in Quality environment try to execute a test with tcode SE37 and passing values in the function module. I doubt there might have been some issue while doing FM transport from dev to Quality.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following

1. The RFC communication channel is running fine and no issues while connecting to ECC.You can ping the channel in RWB to see the status.

2. Stop and start the RFC channel so that it can get the metadata of the function module.

3. You have specified the channel name correctly in the ICO or operation mapping.

4. Function module exists in ESR as imported objects.

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi did you restart rfc channel after transporting objects?