Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task number does not exist

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to copy a pass from a old job to a new job. After copying, when I navigate out of the new job I get this below error prompted.

I ignored the errors and ran the job but the passes were not executed. Thought I might have dine it wrong, so I saved the passes from old job as templates and imported them into new job and still I get the same error.

Kindly advice if I'm doing anything wrong.

Regards,

Jaisuryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first error could be from a task reference in your job constants that refer to a missing/non-existing task. But it seems like the management console and the database have gotten out of sync as Matt said. If you right click on the job, or the folder the job is in and select refresh the problem or the job should go away. I'd expect the job to disappear as it doesn't seem to be saved to the database properly.

If there's nothing confidential in the template you saved you can upload it here for us to test.

Br,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried just deleting the new job and then manually reentering it?  I think there's a database mixup somewhere and copy will not work in this case.

Matt

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaisuryan,

have you checked the copied job if there somewhere a job is called? It looks like this task was deleted and therefor can't called up anymore. Is the same error coming in the original job? Can you share screenshots of the tabs?

Regards,

Steffi.