cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there standard functionality in ECC 6 that will handle the quotation of scale pricing?

0 Kudos

Inquiry and quotation functionality assumes that the quote to the customer will be for a specific material and quantity.  Is there standard functionality in ECC 6 that will handle the quotation of scale pricing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can you explain in detail.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Madhu,

Thank you for the response.  Please see the reply to MoazzaM for more detail.

Regards,

Mark

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We maintain scales in condition records and this is same for quotation inquiry or sales order. What is your scales which is not possible to maintain in quotation? Could you please explain with some example?

Thank$

0 Kudos

Thank you for the question.  In our scenario, we are not quoting a specific quantity.  We are quoting the scales.  Below is a theoretical example:

Customer: 12345

Validity period: 21.03.2014 - 30.06.2014

Material:  123456 Widget with order UoM of EA

Price:

Up to 10,000 EA:  $2.25/1EA

10,001 EA to 50,000 EA:  $2.00/1EA

50,0001 +:  $1.75/1EA

I am very familiar with inquires and quotations, and I understand that we can maintain scale price condition records and the price routine will determine the price based on the quantity of the inquiry, quotation, or order.   Unfortunately, I do not have a quantity to enter in the quotation.  I only have the scales.  I do hope this clarifies the question.

Best regards,

Mark

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to add multiple line items with quantity and price. Quantity is required for calculating or determine price and for multiple quantities you can add multiple line items with same material.

Thank$