cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_UI personalization issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured Request for change & urgent change in SolMan 7.1 SPS10. As per the requirement I have couple of new fields to be added to CRM UI and I also need make few fields mandatory.

Before starting the activity I have copied the SOLMANPRO to ZSOLMANPRO business role and also copied the configuration key as ZSOLMANPRO.

When I go to the configuration on the UI screen and add the new field. I can see the new field added on the configuration screen and I am able to save it and it is asking for transport request after choosing the transport request it saves successfully. But when I go out of the configuration screen I changes are not shown ZMCR screen.

Below are the steps I am performing

1) Login to Solution Manager

2) tcode SM_CRM --> select ZSOLMANPRO business role

3) create a new request for change --> ZMCR

4) click on configuration spanner

5) Go into the configuration --> added a column Ext Identification and check the field properties and save it and captured it in a transport request

6) came out of the configuration mode

7) New added field is not visible on ZMCR screen.

Please see the attached screen.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junaid,

Did you see if you are adding the field in the correct configuration, may be the configuration being shown on the screen is not <DEFAULT> <DEFAULT> , you can verify by pressing F2 on the web-ui screen.

Also you can note that there are two configurations : Display and Edit mode. You can check as to which mode did you add your field in.

/Hasan

0 Kudos

Hasan & Pradeep,

Thanks for assisting on the issue. I was able to switch to Unique configuration and I was able to save after that.

Regards

Junaid

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have marked your own answer as correct !

It would be nice if you can please specify what was the exact problem and the solution ?

0 Kudos

Sure Hasan.

The issue was on the configuration screen when we click on little spanner it was showing 2 options display properties and edit properties. When I am edit mode I am able to change what I wanted and when I save automatically it was switching to display mode and I was not able to see my changes what I was making. Then I tried looking at other buttons an under "more options" button there is "switch to unique configuration".

Once I switched to unique configuration I was only seeing the edit option and I was make the changes, save the changes and changes were reflecting on the screen.

Thanks

Junaid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Junaid,

have you created the business role? Did you assign the business role "ZSOLMANPRO" to the user in SU01?  You have to also assign the PFCG role to the user account and logoff and log back in. See if this helps.

The below link may help on how to create and assign itto a user.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Basis/CRM/Index.htm

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the reply.

I followed the exact same procedure for creating the custom business role, configuration key, and PFCG ROLE ID and I have sent you the screen shots.

I am having the same issue.

I tried with ZSOLMANPRO in which I had just copied configuration key. I tried with YSOLMANPRO role by copying configuration key, Navigation role, custom layout and technical and PFCG role id but still I am not able to view the changes after I save the configuration on ZMCR screen.

Regards

Junaid