cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find /IWCNT/RT_USER_REP and /IWCNT/RT_USER_WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

During the post installation activities of NA Gateway 2.0 on a NW 740, I was able to import the tempalate: /IWFND/RT_GW_USER  but /IWCNT/RT_USER_REP and /IWCNT/RT_USER_WF don't exist in the template list.

Any idea?

Cheers
F

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Make copy of any standard role eg SAP_BC*. Click on change authorization then edit -> insert authorizations from template. You should find the template listed there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that /IWCNT/RT_USER_REP and /IWCNT/RT_USER_WF are not list in the template list.

Cheers,
Fouad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since these templates are not listed in the template list (PFCG T-Code). is there any way to add them manually or note to enable these templates.

Cheers,

F

Akashcm10
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am also facing the same issue. /IWCNT/RT_USER_REP and /IWCNT/RT_USER_WF are not listed in the template list. Please help if you have resolved the issue.

best regards,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am also facing the same issue.

Installed a gateway system for fiori setup and could not find these two roles in template.

May I know how did you resolve this issue.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following note:

1515780 - Removal of authorization from CNT role template

Regards

Adil

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i m also facing same issue.

strange situation.

I hv installed SAP ECC 6 EHP7 and above CNT temple does not exist on this system while IW_CNT 200 is available on market place and It is for NW 7.2.

Regards,

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad,

Kindly follow the SAP Note 1936718 - Unable to access Security roles /IWFND/* or /IWCNT/* mentioned in SAP documentation

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi