Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to EWM connection issue in IDES

former_member434499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an ECC to EWM connection issue in IDES environment wherein both Inbound delivery and outbound delivery documents from ECC are not reaching to EWM. From ECC, the message shows these delivery documents are distributed to EWM but in EWM, in SMQ2 t.code, an error message  “The running application consciously caused an abort with short dump”  is displayed.

From ST22 dump analysis, it shows  an error message “Support package level not sufficient. See note 1600482”. I also referred this note. It is recommending to install a support package. It is pointing  to the patch SAPKNA7026 . In IDES environment, it seems that we cannot install patches. Can you please help me how to fix this issue ?.

I am also attaching detailed ST22 dump. Please help.

Regards,

Sat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

Did you get any solution to this issue, please share. Many Thanks!!

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

I have the same issue. can you please let me know if your issue is resolved and if yes how did you do that.

Thanks

Sri

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

The dump is related to active hierarchical access in Pricing procedures.

SAP note 1600482 - Hierarchical access functionality has correction instructions.

You may implement the corrections using SNOTE.

If this does not help then suggestion is to raise an OSS message under component XX-PROJ-IMS-HA . Provide reference on above SAP note and attach ABAP dump for information in this OSS message.

SAP Support should help you with relevant patch details or solution which can be deployed in the system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori