cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Exit/Badi for Customs declarartion (populate line items after pressing enter at header) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our requirement is --- >

When the user enters the Incoterms value manually in the field ‘Incoterm’ (transportations tab)
at Header Level and presses enter, incoterm value to be passed to all line items. (Item level, Documents tab).

All items lines to be populated with Type as ZINCO and number as 'incoterm value from header' in documents tab as PDOC (Submitted Docs)

Thanks,

Nithya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitya,

• How does this requirement arise?
  • For which country are you creating the Customs Declaration?
  • Which Message Type is being determined (in the "Communication" tab)?
  • And are we talking about Import or Export?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

1. The Import declaration is created for Out of country Dealer returns,  Its created in CRM (via RFC Function module from ECC to create Import declarartion ) as soon as Returns order and outbound delivery gets created in ECC.

2. Its for Australia

3. 'A8570' message type

4. Import declaration

After import doc gets created, customs agent would manually open and enter incoterms at header (transportation tab) .  As soon as he presses enter, we wanted the same incoterms to be populated for all line items in Documents tab. (manually copying it by the customs agent to every line item is tedious). So I just wanted a User exit/Badi to do this technically.

-Nithya

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

Thanks for the further information, but I don't understand why you need the Incoterms at item level.  As far as I can see, that field ("Invoice Term Type") is required as part of the "Header Cargo Details" in the Australian Import Declaration, and is not needed at item level.

To answer your question more directly, there is no BAdI or user-exit available to copy the data into the Declaration Item; however you can modify the contents of the outbound iDoc using BAdI /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC, Method MODIFY_IDOC_VIEW.  There you could easily loop through the items and populate the Incoterms field from the header value.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave