cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank page issue in adobe forms

0 Kudos

dear expert,

i have pdf form of 13 pages having many subforms in one of the subforms i am adding the row dynamically by a button add button . The row is being added but what is problem,when addition of row reaches to end of page it creates the blank page before the subform when page break happens during the addition..

how to resolve it

its argent..

Regards

Jitendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

you mean urgent, do you?

I think your problem will be solved by adding a condition to your subform, that it has to show up with all data and do not allow the pagebreak in it. If it is too much to protect, then create a new subform in your subform. I do not think, that this is a real problem, sounds like a mistake at all.

Regards

Florian

0 Kudos

hi henniger

Thanks for reply

you are absolutely right i have done a mistake .

The mistake was ,i have added a subform2 after the subform1 form, in which i am adding the rows dynamically , and i have set the property of subform2 that  keep with previous. thats why it was happening when the no of rows in subform1 reaches at end of page since subform2 property is keep with previous and contents of subform2 are not able to fit on the current page then it will create a blank page and when in the subform1 no rows are not able to fit on current page it will do page break and subform 2 will be shifted to blank page..

for removing the mistake i unchecked the property keep with previous.

Regards

Jitendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Please suppress the subform when you no need the button to be shown.

if ( <<condition>> ) then

this.presence = "visible"

else

this.presence = "hidden"

endif

If there is only single button in your subform, kindly use flowed layout so that there will not extra space reserved around the button.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

0 Kudos

hi xiangli

i dont know about the page number that which page is going to be blank..

Regards

Jitendra.