Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable message monitoring - confidential data

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an integration scenario file to idoc. The file contains confidential data which can not be consulted by any member of the company except human resources personal. So SAP XI developers and administratator should not be able to read those data (throught message monitoring for example).

Moreover this restriction applies only to this integration scenario, not to the rest of integration scenarios.

Is there any way of achiving this requieremt in SAP XI?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

With persmissions it's possible to control which parts of my integration processes are visible.

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this can be possible in the following ways

Message level security -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a8/882a40ce93185de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

use filters for sender / receiver ID.If you use the sender/receiver ID when defining filters for event-driven message processing, this can result in messages being filtered out by more than one filter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3c/499240ed38ce62e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Chilla

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Message level security

this is used when messages leave XI or bofore they come to XI

it has nothing to do with monitoring in XI

for example if you use SOAP security it will be only

till the message will reach the XI - so in XI itself you will still see it

you need to use approach from my blog to see

implement message "invisibility" correctly

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes Michal ,i saw your blog, good.it suits the above requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Chilla

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

have a look at my blog where I show such option:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/02/xi-sxmbmoni--controlling-access-to-message-display

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>