Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Tax code

former_member456216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a newly joined  FI consultant, i don't know much about SD process that i have raised this issue.

I have created a new Tax code X1 by using T.code FTXP.

My questions:

1) How would I change tax rate for existing Sales order (Individual & Collective)?

2) If I want apply new Tax code for new Sales order what settings and where I need to do??

Thanks

Rafi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My answers would be:

1) How would I change tax rate for existing Sales order (Individual & Collective)?

You cannot enter the tax code directly in the sale order.  It has to flows based on the combination maintained in VK11 for tax condition type. (ex:UTXJ or MWST)

2) If I want apply new Tax code for new Sales order what settings and where I need to do??

You need to configure the access sequence for tax condition type for automatic tax determination under transaction code OVK1.

Thanks,

Kumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the tax percent is changed, you need to first create a new tax code in FTXP and maintain a new condition record for the tax condition type.  Now if you create a billing document for this sale order, system will take care of the new tax rate in billing document.  You cannot change in sale order, assuming that you set the tax condition type as not changeable which is standard functionality

The above explanation holds good for this query also.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member456216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

How to maintain condition record for the tax condition type?

I mean t.Code and preocedure..

Thanks

Rafi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated, goto VK11 t code and enter the relevant tax condition type and select the required key combination and maintain the tax % and relevant tax code and maintain the correct from and date.

thanks,

Srinu.