cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Quality Inspection Stock in Total Stock Quantity

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in the process of running SNP Heuristics and Optimizer in APO for Planning purpose. For this we are integrating Stocks from ECC and transferring them to APO. Currently only Un-Restricted Stock is being transferred to APO. As per Business Policies there is a very less chance that Stock in Quality Inspection will be rejected on grounds of bad quality.

Hence we wish to include stock in Quality Inspection also to be transferred to APO as Stock Quantity which can be used to knock off FC Reqs.

Please advise how we can make this possible.

With Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

As mentioned by expert kenneth, if you set consider 'stock in quality inspecton' in material master , demand tab - available stocks , your QI stocks will be consider during the net requirement calculation and dynamic pegging ...

Thanks and regards

Raja kiran R

0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

you can use QM lot in ECC and can transfer them to APO as stock in quality inspection and create a active integration model for stocks.

In spro IMG Activity 'Set Up Transfer of Inspection Lots to SAP APO', system enter and dont set flag 'Insp. Lots'.

It will help.

BR,

Thushitha V.

0 Kudos

Dear Thushita,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I agree with what you have suggested and wish to inform you that this is what we are currently following in our organisation.

The change i wish to do is that Stock as QM Lot in ECC should be considered as part of unrestricted stock in APO. Currently Stock with Category 'CC' is considered as APO Stock. I have found that we can add new Stock Categories like 'CF - InspStk' to APO stock as well.

I have tried performing the said activities but without any success.

Anymore suggestions are most welcome.

With Regards,

Harsh

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after cif'ing over the inspection lots or qi stock, did you set the product master setting on demand tab to consider stock in quality inspection?