cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Approve Travel Expenses Accept / Reject error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed the Approve Travel Expenses app and it looks to be working okay appart from the approve / reject buttons.

I have setup the scenarios using transaction SIMGH.

These are the only configuration changes i could find i need to make. In the guide for approve travel expenses it mentions to make sure tables SRA008_T_CONFIG and SRA008_T_TASKTYP are maintained and that the Travel Management module is installed and configured.

I cant find the paths in IMG to check the tables and also don't know how to check that the Travel Management module is installed and configured correctly. I will mention though that the client uses a custom workflow for travel expense approvals which is why I have defined the approval workflow task as TS90100025.

The error I get in the Fiori app is:

"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Decision 0003 cannot be perfomed on workitem 000011503389.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"1D25B0E3BE78F1EF8561005056B07C8E\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Decision 0003 cannot be perfomed on workitem 000011503389.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Jared

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jared,

Please upload the screenshot for outcome definition of the task TS90100025.

I think there is some mismatch.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Could you please let me know where I can find the outcome definition for the task?

Regards

Jared

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jared,

Transaction: PFTC. Open your workflow template and find your task.

If you do not have Workflow or HR background, you can ask your colleagues.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

My colleague pointed out that the task needs a user decision for the app to run and the approve/reject task is set as an activity.

I will ask the workflow consultants to update the workflow. Ill test the app again and post back here with the results.

Kind Regards

Jared