cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export the SPM data during migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are migrating our grc ac 5.3 server to grc 10.1. When we tried to export the SPM data from 10.1 backend system to local path the files are not getting extracted. System dispays message as below.

Extracting File GRACSPMRCODEdata.dat

Extracting File GRACSPMRCODETdata.dat

Extracting File GRACSPMRCODESYSdata.dat

We have used GRCPI/AC_Export tcode to extract the data, as per the migration guide.

Please let me know if there are any compatible issues or anyother, as we have used the same backend system for 5.3 and 10.1.

Regards,

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. My issue is resolved and turned out to be a folder issue. Ask your basis to do a search of one of these files gracspm• in the server after you see the extracting msg and I my case files were exported to a different file than specified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Helen.

As you said the files got saved in other location, apart from the specified folder location. However I need info on the files you got after export. Because in my server I can only see GRACSPMRCODE,GRACSPMRCODESDATA and GRACSPMRCODESYSDATA files but not the owners, fire fighters, firefighter ID files.

Please let me know the files you received.

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Giridhar,

Here are the files:

gracspmuserdata

gracspmiusertdata

gracspmobjectdata

gracspmownerdata

gracspmownertdata

gracspmrcodedata

gracspmrcodetdata

gracspmrcodesysdata

ownersdata

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Helen.

Issue got resolved for us too..

Regards,

Giridhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the permission of the folder

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

I have the folder permissions. Just to explain you the scenario, we have used the 5.3 child system to connect to 10.1, we have installed 10.1 plugins and started the migration. So is there any compatiblitiy issue when we use system with 5.3 and 10.1 plug-ins installed.

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, was the problem resolved?  I am having same issue.  if so, who was your problem resolved.  Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is not yet resolved...