cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling deployment requisitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using PUSH Deployment profile. If there is a production order on Wednesday, after deployment, the confirmed purchase requisition is created on Wednesday. But the requirement is to create Deployment Requisitions for some materials in Plant XX01 only on Mondays and Fridays.

If the shipping calendar is set to Monday and Friday, then this will be applicable for all the materials in this plant. We do not want this since there are other materials which should be deployed on the rest of the days.

Please let me know, after I run the deployment heuristics, how can I get the confirmed purchase requisitions, only for some products, which start on Monday or Friday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you use a period factor in Tlane's MOT for these products.

For Monday's you can maintain period factor as 0 and for Friday's you can maintain it as 1.

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not face this requirement till date. However I think you can try by creating a custom Calender, which will be available on Monday and Friday only. Create your time stream ID for this custom calender.

Now you can create a custom means of transport (for these particular products in the transportation lane) with the newly created transportation calender assign (time stream ID) to it.  So, for these products, you can transfer the stock on Monday and Friday only, based on available transportation.

OR you can create a transportation resource with the custom calender assigned to it. So you can use this resource for the custom MOT and assigned those particular products to this MOT.

I am not sure how Product specific MOT will work with a trans. res. assigned to it. I never tried this, but just a thought!

Thanks,

Satyajit

Message was edited by: Satyajit Patra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Deployment does not follow the transportation calendar in the MOT.

It follows the shipping calendar.

Amit