cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding EWA Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently added a Managed System to Solution Manager 7.1 SP10 and completed EWA setup.

Now there is a requirement to generate EWA reports for previous 3-4 months (week-wise) for this managed system in Solution Manager.

Can this be done ? If yes can someone please share steps with me ?

(Note - The Managed system is running from last one year)

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will only get the EWA report for the manged system since you added to the solution manager.

Go to sm_workcenter --> System monitoring -> reports --> select your system and then you should be able to see SAP EarlyWatch Alerts for system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

EWA report has been generated and available in Solution Manager for current week.

Please read my query again and suggest solution accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

You said the managed system is added to Solman recently.

When is the EWA report configured for the managed system ?

You will get the report only from the day when the EWA is configured in Solman for your managed system because after configuration there is a background job which triggers daily and collects the data from managed system to Solman.

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I know but this managed system is live from a long time and therefore this can provide me an EWA for some longer period or past few month?

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Yes the managed system is live but the EWA report configuration is done recently.

So, as per my knowledge you can get the report only from the date when the configuration is done for the managed system.

Lets see if any one can give valuable inputs here.

Regards

Sudhir Sadhu

akash_ahuja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you got any solution for the same, i also have the same acquirement.

Regards>

Akash Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please read my query ..my requirement is to generate EWA for older period

all the links shared are already known to me and that how EWA are getting generated at the moment.

Kindly READ again my requirement

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EWA generally generated every week and the frequency is defined in DSWP T-code.

Go to -> Solution Landscape -> Solution Landscape Maintenance -> Solution Settings and cehck the day and frequency.

And check the data's are send from the satellite to solman by using the SDCCN Tcode  and you can create the maintenance session immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I hope you are aware that DSWP tcode is not supported in Solution Manager 7.1 SP10

Regards,

Nisha