Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRMD - Tcode issue

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts.

We are using mini master for travel management , hence we are using PRMD and PRMS T-codes , but however when search personnel number using input help F4, it shows no data found though there are data available .

Will you please let me know what would be the problem here.

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

please check table (se16) PA0003 if there is one entry for your search.

If yes you should be able to search via F4 also in PRMD.

Or just verify via PA20 / PA30 - here you should see the employee data.

Best regards,

Sigi

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried,

Thanks for your reply. its really nice of you,. i have already done what have you shared in your thread.

But Sorry for not putting my question in clear.

We have 5 tabs when we go to PA30 click on F4 which are Lastname - Firstname, Personnel ID number , IC number, Organizational Assignment, Freesearch,

I am able to search the personnel numbers by name which is Lastname and Firstname. then i click on third tab IC number i give my personnel number i get  the personnel number if 0185 IT has been maintained.

But when i click on 2nd tab Personnel ID number when i give the personnel number. its not displaying any??

this is my question. has anything infotype need to be maintained for this?

see the screenshot below. not showing any results any infotype has to be maintained for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have checked the behavior in my system. Same result so I guess this is a general issue.

If your really need this - check in HCM area for help because the F4 help is a generic help which is re-used for travel transaction PRMD.

At the end let me ask for what purpose you need this field for search?

You can also enter in field PERNR directly your personnel ID and than the master data just come up.

Best regards,

Sigi

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

Same question even i too raised to the customer and gave this work around. but still customer says he just wants to know what system expecting over there.

Anyway i will post the question there in HR forum. Let me check if i get any.

Thanks for your help so far. really nice support

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

you are welcome. Would be nice if you could post what you have found out at the end.

Best regards,

Sigi

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Found the issue. its actually we have to maintain the field in the infotype 0002 called ID number . if we maintain that. system shows that employee while searching.

Thanks

Sri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

In HR module we initially hire the employee using PA40 & later maintain the master data in PA30.

If the selected employee's are available in PA30 then there is no question of not displaying employee's in PRMD & PRMS. first check the master data of the employee's in PA30 & check whether the IT0017 is also maintained for those employee or not.

PA30:

PRMS:

Cheers

Pradyp

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pradyp

Thanks for your reply. its really nice of you,. i have already done what have you shared in your thread.

We have 5 tabs when we go to PA30 click on F4 which are Lastname - Firstname, Personnel ID number , IC number, Organizational Assignment, Freesearch,

I am able to search the personnel numbers by name which is Lastname and Firstname. then i click on third tab IC number i give my personnel number i get  the personnel number if 0185 IT has been maintained.

But when i click on 2nd tab Personnel ID number when i give the personnel number. its not displaying any??

see the screenshot below. not showing any results any infotype has to be maintained for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Check under table PA0001 using your company code or EE group or Personnel Number etc..

Then check in PA30 or PRMS or PRMD will have those data.

Thanks,

Kumar

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,