cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New GL Accounting

0 Kudos

Dear all,

New General Ledger Accounting

I Need Below Mentioned  Topics Notes & Interview Questions and Answers.

1. Parallel Accounting
  2. Document Splitting

Regards,

Sathish.E

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sthish,

Parallel a/c means one company code any report with multiple a/c standards with posting normal business trnasaction and system will update in backend all the areas where you have mapped.ex: if comapny code A is based on UK so GBP will be the local currency however business having multiple contries and they have to know what is entrie business for that they can achieve with this. keep second currency USD which is report or consolidation purpose. T-code OB22.

Document spliiting  this funcationality is avialable in ECC it's used for getting the and recon in run time / online.

exp : exp cost a DR 100

exp Cost b DR100

bank  pct c 200.

if you see the above exp system posting directly entry to profit center C only eventhouh entries belongs to diff cost center it can't give clear picture.

due to document splliting system posting enries as below

exp cost a dr100

exp cost b dr 100         

bank pc cr 100

bank pc cr  100.

it will happen in run time and we can get the all the reports live.

system will splitt based on the dimenstions i.e profit center,business area and segment again it's based on the business requirment.

I hope it gives clarity.

give the points also.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raman

document spliting 2 types

1 Rule based Spliting

2Charecterstic based spliting

Under rule based split  we can get parllel Accounting If u use charecterstic based spliting need to define Derviation Rule

if you want brief i will give brief explanation About that.

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Please Search the forum you will get N numbers of discussion and Documents related to the topics you have asked.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Eugene