cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business system issue

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP PI 7.31 dual stack ( SP8).

Our non- Prod SLD ( dev and QA)  is pointing to QA system. Basis team have created one Third party Business System in QA System SLD .

The issue is while importing the Business system in  Dev system i am not able to see the required Business system.

Moreover while checking the QA system i can see the same Buisness system present in the import queue of QA system.

I have done the SLD cache refresh and also done the delta cache refresh as well!

Can some one please help me out in this or anyone faced this issue before please revert back.

Thanks for your inputs on this.

Rgards

Prashanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you are trying to export the business system from Dev and want to import it in QA,

This seems weird issue but unless you dont get it better delete the business system and create a new one and then do the transports. It may help.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally the transport path is like that

Dev----> quality--->production

In the SLD, the business system mapping should be like this

Source               target

DEV BS            QA and PRD PS

QA BS              PRD BS

How you are importing the business system in DEV ? by using transport ? have u check the log of transport request in SE01 or SE10

You can directly assign the business system in dev

Goto  Business System--right click and select assign business system-->select the business system from SLD.

0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

We are following the same procedure to import the Business system :

Business System--right click and select assign business system-->select the business system from SLD.

The issue is the Business system which is created in SLD is not reflecting in the Dev to select.

Thanks for your rply.

Rgds,

Prashanthi

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanthi - Is it for particular business system? Does it actually displaying any other business system from QA SLD?

If not may be validate the if the SLD pointers have been changed properly.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the SLD cache refresh and also done the delta cache refresh as well!

How did you do the SLD cache refresh? Did you do it in Integration Directory -> Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache?

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Yeah this is the approach we have used
Integration Directory -> Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache.

Regards,

Prashanthi